- These General Business Terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Business Terms") are issued pursuant to Section 1751 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code")
EO SECURITY s.r.o.
Tax ID: CZ05182662
address: Lidická 2006/26, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
registered at the Regional Court in Brno, Section 93979, Insert C
contact details: Oleg Sedko
phone: +420 774 429 006
(hereinafter referred to as the "Seller")
- These Terms and Conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer in the course of their business activities (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") through the website available at eshop.eo-security.com (hereinafter referred to as "e-shop").
- Business terms and conditions are an integral part of the sales contract. Different arrangements in the Purchase Agreement take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Business Terms and Conditions and the Purchase Agreement shall be concluded in the English language.
Product and price information
- Information about the products, including the prices of individual products and their main features, are listed for individual products in the internet shop catalogue. Prices of goods are stated net of value added tax, and all related fees. Product prices remain in effect for as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not exclude the negotiation of a purchase contract under individually negotiated terms.
- All presentations of the products placed in the internet shop catalogue are informative and the Seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract for these products.
- Information on costs associated with packing and delivery of products is available in the online store. Information on the costs associated with the packing and delivery of products listed in the online shop is valid only in cases when the products are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Any discounts on the purchase price of products may not be combined, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree otherwise.
Order and conclusion of purchase agreement
- Costs incurred by the Buyer when using distance means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of Internet connection, telephone call costs) shall be borne by the Buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
- The Buyer carries out the order of goods in the following manner:
- through your customer account, if you have previously registered in the online store,
- When placing an order, the Buyer selects the goods, the number of items, the way of payment and delivery.
- Before the order is dispatched, the Buyer is allowed to check and modify the data he has placed in the order. The order is sent by the Buyer to the Seller by clicking the Buy button. The data listed in the order are deemed correct by the Seller. The condition of the validity of the order is the filling in of all required data in the order form and confirmation by the Buyer that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions.
- Immediately upon receipt of the order, the Seller shall send the Buyer an acknowledgment of receipt of the order to the e-mail address entered by the Buyer upon ordering. This acknowledgment is automatic and is not considered to be a contract. Attachment of the confirmation is the current business conditions of the Seller. The purchase contract is closed only after the order has been received by the Seller. Notice of receipt of the order is delivered to the Buyer's e-mail address.
- If any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be fulfilled by the Seller, he will send a modified offer to the Buyer’s e-mail address. The amended offer is considered to be a new draft of the Purchase Agreement, and the Purchase Agreement is then concluded by a Buyer's acknowledgment of receipt of this offer to the Seller at his e-mail address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- All orders received by the Seller are binding. The Buyer may cancel the order until the Buyer receives a notice of acceptance of the order by the Seller. The Buyer may cancel the order by phone on the Seller's phone number or email specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of an obvious technical error on the part of the Seller, when placing the price in the online store, or during the ordering, the Seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the Buyer at such a manifestly erroneous price even if the Buyer has been sent an automatic receive an order in accordance with these terms and conditions. The seller will inform the Buyer of the error without undue delay and will send the Buyer a modified offer to his / her email address. The revised offer is considered to be a new draft of the Purchase Agreement, and the Purchase Agreement is then entered into with a Buyer Acceptance Receipt at Seller's Email Address.
- Buyers can access their customer account based on the Buyer's registration in the online store. Using the customer account, Buyers can order goods.
- When registering to a customer account and ordering goods, the Buyer is obligated to fill in correctly and truthfully all data. The details given in the customer account are obligatory for the Buyer to update upon any change. The details given in the customer account and when ordering the goods are considered correct by the Seller.
- Access to the customer account is secured by username and password. Buyer is required to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his customer account. The Seller is not responsible for any misuse of the customer account by third parties.
- The Buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the customer account to third parties.
- The Seller may cancel the customer account, especially if the Buyer does not use his customer account any longer, or if the Buyer violates his obligations under the sales contract and these terms and conditions.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Customer Account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software of the Seller, necessary maintenance of hardware and software of third parties.
Payment conditions and delivery of goods
- The Buyer may pay the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods in accordance with the purchase agreement in the following ways:
- by wire transfer to bank account number - IBAN: CZ2920100000002101622131, BIC/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX, maintained with FIO bank a.s.
- in cash at personal collection
- a payment gateway at the e-shop site
- Along with the purchase price, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods at the agreed rate. Unless otherwise specified, the purchase price and the costs associated with the delivery of goods are further understood.
- In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is due before the goods are dispatched, in case of cash payment, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods.
- In the case of a non-cash payment, the Buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the Seller's bank account.
- Seller shall not require advance payment or other similar payment from the Buyer in advance. Payment of the purchase price before shipment of goods is not a pre-payment.
- Under the Sales Records Act, the Seller is required to issue a receipt to the Buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online, in case of a technical outage, in 48 hours at the latest.
- Goods are delivered to the Buyer:
- at the address specified by the Buyer of the order
- Personal collection
- The way of delivery is chosen during the ordering of the goods.
- The cost of delivering goods according to the way of dispatch and receipt of the goods is stated in the Buyer's order and in the order confirmation by the Seller. If the mode of transport is agreed upon by a Buyer's special request, the Buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- If the Seller is required to deliver the goods to a place specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pick up the delivery. If, for reasons of Buyer's need, it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a manner other than that specified in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, respectively. costs associated with another delivery method.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the transporter, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and, in the event of any defects, to notify the carrier without undue delay. In the event of a violation of the package indicating unauthorized entry into the consignment, Buyer does not need to take over the consignment from the carrier.
- The Seller shall issue to the Purchaser a tax document – an invoice. The tax document is sent to the Buyer's email address.
- The Buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price for the goods, including delivery costs, but first by taking over the goods. Responsibility for the accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to the Buyer at the moment of taking over the goods or when the Buyer is obliged to take over the goods but does not do so in contravention of the purchase contract.
Withdrawal from the purchase agreement
- The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to the out-of-stock, unavailability of the goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of the goods has interrupted the production or importation of the goods. Seller shall promptly inform the Buyer via the email address specified in the order and return within 14 days of the notice of withdrawal of the purchase contract all funds, including delivery costs, received by him under the Contract, in the same manner or in the manner specified by the Buyer.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer that the goods are not defective upon takeover. In particular, the Seller is liable to the Buyer that at the time the Buyer took over the goods:
- the goods have features that the parties have negotiated, and if the arrangement is lacking, it has features that the Seller or the manufacturer has described or which the Buyer expects with regard to the nature of the goods and the advertising they make,
- the goods are fit for the purpose for which they are used by the Seller or to which goods of this type are normally used,
- the goods correspond to the quality or performance of the agreed sample or original if the quality or design has been determined according to the agreed sample or original,
- the goods are in the appropriate quantity, degree or weight; and
- the goods comply with legal requirements.
- If a defect occurs within six months of receipt of the goods by the Buyer, the goods shall be presumed to have been defective at the time of acceptance. The Buyer is entitled to claim the right to a defect that occurs in the goods within twelve months of the takeover. This provision shall not apply to goods sold at a lower price for a defect for which a lower price has been agreed, to wear and tear of the goods caused by its normal use, to used goods, for a defect corresponding to the degree of wear or tear used by the goods upon takeover by the Buyer.
- In the event of a defect, the Buyer may submit a claim to the vendor requesting:
- exchange for new goods,
- repair of goods,
- a reasonable discount on the purchase price,
- withdrawal from the contract.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract,
- if the goods are seriously damaged
- If the item cannot be properly used for repeated defects or defects after repair,
- for a large number of defects in the goods.
- The Seller is obliged to accept a complaint at any establishment where the claim can be accepted, possibly also at the registered office or place of business. Seller is required to provide the Buyer with a written confirmation of when the Buyer has exercised the right, what is the content of the claim and how the claim is processed by the Buyer, as well as a confirmation of the date and manner of processing the claim, including the confirmation of the repair and its duration, or eventual rejection of the complaint.
- The vendor or the employee authorized by him shall decide on the claim immediately, in complex cases within five working days. This period does not include a period of time appropriate to the type of product or service needed to expertly assess the defect. Claims, including the removal of a defect, must be settled without delay, no later than 30 days after the date of claim submission, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree for a longer period. The expiry of this period is considered as a serious breach of the contract and the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract. The moment when the claim is made is the moment when the Buyer's will (application of the right from defective performance) occurs to the Seller.
- The Seller shall inform the Buyer in writing of the outcome of the claim.
- The right from defective performance doesn’t belong to the Buyer if the Buyer knew before the takeover of the consignment that the product had a defect or if the Buyer caused the defect himself.
- The Buyer has a choice of complaint.
- The Contracting Parties may communicate all written correspondence by electronic mail.
- The Buyer delivers the correspondence to the Seller’s email address given in these Terms and Conditions. The Seller delivers the correspondence to the Buyer at the email address listed in his customer account or in the order.
- All agreements between the Seller and the Buyer are established under the law of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the Purchase Agreement contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Czech Republic.
- All rights to the Seller's website, in particular copyrights to the content, including page layouts, photos, films, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part of it without the Seller's consent.
- The Seller shall not be held responsible for any errors resulting from third-party interference with the e-shop or as a result of its use contrary to its intended purpose. Buyers may not use procedures that may adversely affect their operation and may not engage in any activity that may allow them or third parties to tamper with or use the software or other components of the e-shop and use the e-shop or its parts or software equipment in a way that is inconsistent with its purpose.
- The Purchase Contract, including the Business Terms and Conditions, is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- The Seller may change or add the terms of the Business Terms and Conditions. This provision is without prejudice to rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous terms of business terms.
These Terms and Conditions come to an effect on October 23, 2018.