The most secure hardware from Purism with an anonymous Linux-based operating system. Our company EO SECURITY will provide you with comprehensive training and setup of this PC.
Anonymous operating system features:
- OS uses only RAM, ie. after OS shutdown, it is not possible to reconstruct what was done on the PC
- OS boot via a High-Security encrypted USB flash drive KOBRA, then you store data via hardware-encrypted external hard drive HS256 S3 with two-phase authentication, both drives are from DIGITTRADE
- Very high resistance to malware and targeted attacks. Nowadays, cyber criminals are able to bypass any anti-malware, so they can penetrate your organization. Combining anonymous operating system and trusted hardware helps you defend against zero day threats and other more advanced threats that avoid detection
- Dynamic MAC address change every time the OS is started
- All internet connectivity via TOR
- Possibility to safely open infected attachments, USB, etc. without risk of infection
- Ability to individually set Whonix connectivity to ensure high anonymity on the Internet
- Protection against "Evil Maid Attack" - if an attacker gains physical access to a device, such as in a hotel or office, it cannot infect this computer
Librem notebook features:
- The Librem notebook processor supports open source BIOS
- Purism works with hardware component suppliers and free software developers
- Purism Kill Switches - two buttons for hardware switching off the microphone, camera, Wi-fi and Bluetooth
- The notebook is delivered with a token from Purism
- Aluminum material - thin, lightweight with quality processing
- Anti-reflection matte display in 4K offers 15.6-inch resolution (3840x2160)
- Large Multitouch Trackpad
- Keypad with a numeric keypad with backlight keys with two intensity levels
- High-quality hinges with a screen angle of up to 130°
We deliver this operating system to the world's most secure notebook by Purism Inc.
We always recommend running a secure OS on new compatible hardware (PC Librem), which could not be compromised.
The Librem Notebook is the first ultra-thin portable work computer designed to protect privacy, security and freedom.