- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is EO SECURITY s.r.o. Company ID: 05182662 with registered office at Lidická 2006/26, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- Administrator’s contact information:
Address: Lidická 2006/26, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 774 429 006
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable person; identifiable person is a person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic or social identity of this individual.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him/her or the personal data that the Administrator has received as a result of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- arranging your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; personal data necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the personal data being provided it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfil it by the Administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- The Administrator does automatically make individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time of data
- The Administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, at the latest 5 years if personal data is processed by consent.
- At the end of the retention period of the personal data, the Administrator will erase the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of goods/services/making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to alter personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
- In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Security of personal data
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular ...
- The Administrator declares that personal data may be accessed only by authorized persons.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms come into effect on the 25. 5. 2018