An efficient omnidirectional speech protector that protects you from all types of recording and eavesdropping devices. You can easily place the jammer where needed and then turn on one of the interference modes. You can be sure of having a discreet and safe meeting. None of the information will be recorded on a microphone or eavesdropped through a wall or a window pane. The range of the EO-1 omnidirectional speech protector is 5-30 meters (17 - 98 ft).
|The intensity of ultrasound generator:||44 x 120 dB|
|Acoustic noise power:||3 W|
|Dimensions:||20 cm × 20 cm × 6 cm (7.8 inch × 7.8 inch × 2.3 inch)|
|Range:||5-30 metres (17 - 98 ft)|
|Weight:||1.3 kg (2.8 lb)|
- Generates ultrasonic noise that effectively protects you against all microphones and bugs.
- Acoustic noise protects against eavesdropping by a laser or stethoscope microphone
- Several modes of jamming
- Ensures a secure and discreet meeting wherever it is needed.
- The jammer is easy to handle and it can be easily transferred as needed
The high-performance EO-1 omnidirectional jammer will ensure that your appointments and negotiations are safe and discreet. With our EO-1 jammer there is no worrying about being recorded at a meeting or being eavesdropped on with a bug.
The omnidirectional ultrasonic noise generator blocks microphones within a 5-metre (17 ft) radius and it easily permeates clothing as well. Thanks to the acoustic noise you can be sure that no one will eavesdrop on you with a stethoscope or laser microphone. Not even a third party will be able to eavesdrop on your meetings up to a distance of 30 metres (98 ft).
- Digital and analog voice recorders
- Voice recorders in mobile phones
- Eavesdropping remotely through windows using laser microphones
- Built-in and directional microphones
- Eavesdropping via stethoscope
- Eavesdropping devices with 220 V mains supply
EO-1 Audio Acoustic and Ultrasonic Speech Protector is truly powerful - a total of 41 ultrasound 128-132 dB generators creates a strong ultrasonic barrier for microphones of modern phones such as iPhone, Samsung and other brands, as well as for modern dictaphones and eavesdropping devices.
Features of Ultrasound
Ultrasonic noise is highly efficient against recording devices and bugs. The generated ultrasonic noise overwhelms these devices, effectively rendering them useless. The recording will be so distorted, that no one will be able to hear anything else than the noise. Your confidential information will remain secure. Additionally, the ultrasound is inaudible so it does not disrupt your meetings.
Protects you from eavesdropping methods where the ultrasonic noise is just not enough. Mainly, it protects against eavesdropping with a stethoscope microphone or laser microphone. The acoustic noise makes it impossible to listen to your conversation through the wall or the window pane. Not even a third-party will be able to listen in on your conversation. Acoustic noise is basically a randomly generated mixed voice that creates a sound barrier. A unique solution - you can record your own voices and then generate them and have them overlap your conversation. Acoustic noise protects you even against the most cutting-edge forensic cleaning technologies.
Easy to Use
The EO-1 omnidirectional jammer does not require any technical knowledge to install. Every setting is at your fingertips thanks to the easy-to-handle remote control.
Instructions for Use
Place the EO-1 omnidirectional speech protector in the area where you want to intercept any recording devices and protect your meetings. Please, keep in mind that the effective range of interference is roughly to a distance of 30 metres (98 ft) from the jammer. The jammer can be controlled using the remote control. You can set one of the following modes.
- Device off - protection is off
- Quiet ultrasound - suppresses high-quality voice recorders
- Ultrasound and quiet acoustic noise - the main operating mode in
- which you can negotiate comfortably and be protected against all types of listening devices.
- Ultrasound and loud acoustic noise - the maximum protection mode used in case you need to fully protect the information at the cost of reducing your negotiating comfort.
You can record your own voice into the jammer to be used by the acoustic noise feature. To do so, press the volume button for 4 seconds. After that, the word EO-1 starts flashing. Now you can record your voice. We recommend making small-talk for at least 5 minutes. The speech protector then uses the recording to generate random words, effectively overlapping your conversation. The feature of acoustic noise is unique and you will find it in all our EO speech protectors.
The intensity of ultrasound generator: 41 × 120 dB
Acoustic noise power: 3 W
Dimensions: 20 cm × 20 cm × 6 cm (7.8 inch × 7.8 inch × 2.3 inch)
Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lb)
Range: 5-30 meters (17 - 98 ft)
- When using the ultrasonic noise generator to overwhelm all microphones in the vicinity, certain limitations may arise due to the laws of physics. Some of the microphone designs may be more susceptible to be jammed than others. Therefore, the effectiveness may be different for each of the designs. The maximum effective range of the generator can therefore also vary by up to several times depending on the type of the microphone. Additionally, the generated ultrasonic noise can bounce off different surfaces and is unable to penetrate most materials to any greater depth. It is recommended to use a sufficient number of devices and then position them appropriately in the room to ensure the best possible protection of privacy during meetings.
- For the best possible protection, we recommend using the acoustic noise function which allows you to record your own voice in your own language and overlap your conversation with it. The recorded voice is then randomly generated to create a sound barrier against eavesdropping via a stethoscope and laser microphones. Additionally, it protects against the most cutting-edge forensic cleaning technologies.
- Although the device does not guarantee a 100% jamming effectiveness, it greatly outperforms competing solutions. Due to its configuration, it can guarantee high effectiveness when used against microphones on devices such as dictaphones, wiretaps and seismic microphones, computer microphones, headsets, cameras and mobile phones.